Han Maas - Interim Professional provides Professional Services:
- on a temporary basis, acting as advisor, project manager or interim director and
- on a contract basis, acting as business development director for companies that want to create new business in The Netherlands / Benelux / Europe
And enables clients to:
• Reduce operational and capital expenditures,
• Make workforces more flexible,
• Expand businesses,
• Create footholds in Europe
• Achieve business objectives
Professional Services on a temporary or contract basis.
- Project Manager at Vattenfall/Nuon, managing the complex relocation of the heat grid adjacent to the A9 highway.
- Developing new business for TriStar Management (2011 – 2012). TriStar Management is focused on sustainable
cost reductions at profit and non profit companies.
- Business development in Benelux
market as business partner of MicroSourcing, an offshore outsourcing solutions
provider in the Philippines (2011 – 2012).
- Advisor to the managing director on
organizational and business development issues at NEM Services, a steam boiler
- Project manager & advisor to
the managing director on strategic re-location of production facilities from
NL, GB, F and I to one production location in the Netherlands, at Mahle
Industrial Filtrations (2011).
- CEO at middle sized technical
project & service company Bastide Group(2008 – 2010).
- Operations director at large project
& service company Strukton Worksphere (2007 – 2008).
- Program manager at
Energy company DELTA (2006 – 2007) responsible for implementation of
organizational change program.